Fort Bend’s Favorite Developer for a 6th Year!
The votes have been cast and the results tallied — Johnson Development is Fort Bend’s favorite developer for a sixth consecutive year.
Earlier this year, Fort Bend Focus magazine invited readers to vote online for their favorites in nine categories. The list was published this month with many businesses — such as Johnson Development — making repeat appearances.
Why is Johnson Development such a consistent winner? It could be the great number of communities we have in Fort Bend — seven that are spread throughout the county. These communities each have their own character and several have been ranked among the nation’s 50 top-selling master-planned communities:
- Cross Creek Ranch, ranked No. 42 in the nation, and known for not only its ample amenities but also naturally sensitive development;
- Harvest Green, Houston’s first farm-centric community sold quickly and has been ranked among the nation’s top-selling;
- Imperial, built at the site of the former Imperial Sugar Company and still paying homage to that rich legacy;
- Jordan Ranch, a community that combines a “Y’all American” lifestyle with a location just one mile south of Interstate 10;
- Riverstone, a community with country club ambiance and graceful waterways that for years was the best-selling development in Texas;
- Sienna, ranked No. 26 in the nation is a favorite among buyers who want on-site schools and a robust resident lifestyle; and
- Veranda, a Richmond community that embraces Southern hospitality and its historic past.
But we like to think it’s more than just having many Fort Bend County communities. We strive to give residents broad opportunities to enjoy spending time outdoors. Our amenities and lifestyle programs encourage people to engage with each other. On-site schools, churches, stores, restaurants and other conveniences build a hometown for our residents. It’s why so many of our residents choose to buy another home in their community when their housing needs change rather than move away.
Just as we respect the trust our residents have given us, we don’t take the honor of being Fort Bend’s favorite developer lightly. We will continue to serve our residents and the greater community to help make Fort Bend a wonderful place to live.