Readers Pick Johnson Development as Favorite Developer for 6th Year
Fort Bend residents have cast their ballots for their favorites and for the sixth consecutive year, Johnson Development has been named Best Developer in Fort Bend Star’s annual Readers’ Choice Awards.
“Fort Bend County is one of the fastest-growing counties in the nation and home to so many exceptional communities,” said Christen Johnson, Senior Vice President of Marketing for Johnson Development. “It’s an honor that the people who live here consider Johnson Development to be at the top of the list.”
Johnson Development is one of the most prolific residential developers in the county, with seven active communities that are home to thousands of people. Each community has a mix of trusted builders, a vibrant lifestyle program and world-class amenities. They also have distinct features that create an appealing ambiance:
- Cross Creek Ranch, known for an abundance of amenities and sustainable development practices that enhance and preserve its natural landscape;
- Harvest Green, Houston’s first farm-centric community, with an on-site 12-acre Village Farm;
- Imperial, built at the site of the former Imperial Sugar Company and home to Constellation Field and the Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center;
- Jordan Ranch, a community that combines a “Y’all American” lifestyle with a location just one mile south of Interstate 10;
- Riverstone, for years the top-selling community in Texas, it boasts graceful waterways and green spaces, as well as country club amenities and numerous themed parks;
- Sienna, a 10,800-acre community known for lavish amenities, numerous on-site schools and robust resident lifestyle; and
- Veranda, a Richmond community that embraces Southern hospitality and its historic past.
Several of these Fort Bend communities — Cross Creek Ranch, Harvest Green and Sienna — are ranked among the nation’s top-selling master-planned communities.
Thank you, Fort Bend, for voting for Johnson Development!